Meet a list of tools that will definitely improve your working process!
- PERFORMANCE. Sublime Text is built from custom components, providing for unmatched responsiveness. From a powerful, custom cross-platform UI toolkit, to an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, Sublime Text sets the bar for performance.
- CROSS-PLATFORM. Sublime Text is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. One license is all you need to use Sublime Text on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses. Sublime Text uses a custom UI toolkit, optimized for speed and beauty while taking advantage of native functionality on each platform.
- SPLIT EDITING. Get the most out of your widescreen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish. Take advantage of multiple monitors by editing with multiple windows, and using multiple splits in each window.
- INSTANT PROJECT SWITCH. Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts — all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
Alfred is an award-winning app for macOS which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
- Search and Browse. Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritizes results. Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customizing how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
- Type Less, Say More. With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over. Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again. Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full-text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
- Extend and Automate. With Alfred’s Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks. Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
BetterTouchTool is a great, feature-packed app that allows you to customize various input devices on your Mac.
You can use any of the supported trigger/input types and choose from a large and always growing list of actions to automate almost any task. Actions can be chained to handle complicated things.
Additionally BTT includes various handy tools that every Mac owner should have. For example:
- Customizable Window Snapping & Resizing & Moving tools
- Screenshot Tool & Editor
- Clipboard Manager
- Window Switcher
- …many more.
Capture screenshots and screen recordings instantly: it’s saved to the cloud with a link you can share with anyone, anywhere.
- Capture part of the entire screen.
- Or take a full webpage screenshot.
- Annotate by adding text or color highlight.
- Use the image editor to add shapes like lines, circles, arrows, and boxes.
- Screen record with optional webcam as a GIF or HD video.
- Capture the entire screen or take a partial screen recording.
- Add your webcam to make it more personal.
- Unlimited GIF recording duration.
Your screenshot or screen recording automatically saves to the cloud and a link to it is automatically saved to your clipboard.
- Paste it and share it with anyone, anywhere like email or Slack.
- Download as PNG, WebM, or MPEG-4.
- All your screenshots and screen recording are saved to your personal Droplr cloud account.
- Eliminate the clutter of screenshots and screen recordings on your computer.
Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done. Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
- Work with any team. Whether it’s for work, a side project or even the next family vacation, Trello helps your team stay organized.
- Information at a glance. Dive into the details by adding comments, attachments, due dates, and more directly to Trello cards. Collaborate on projects from beginning to end.
- Built-In Workflow Automation With Butler
- Let the robots do the work! Boost productivity by unleashing the power of automation across your entire team with Butler, and remove tedious tasks from your to-do lists with: Rule-Based Triggers, Custom Card & Board Buttons, Calendar Commands, Due Date Commands.
Keep in mind that a tool will never make your working process better if you don’t need this tool. Using a tool should not be a goal itself — choose it wisely according to your needs not only because it’s just modern, and, in this case, your working process will be improved.
Ann Green, Content Manager at ClickHelp.com — best online documentation tool for SaaS vendors