Everyone wants to be productive that’s why I gathered this list of project management tools to help you.
- Manage everything about a project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments, and files.
- Allocate billable and non-billable work and see how your team is doing, in real-time.
- Create budgets for projects and compare these against actual results.
Work Scheduling and Tracking
- Schedule work and assign tasks with Scoro’s Planner. It gives you an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload, realistic deadlines, potential overbookings & available slots.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects and customers for a complete overview.
- Everyone can manage their own task lists by priorities, projects, statuses, and deadlines.
Reporting and Dashboard
- Keep an eye on your KPIs, actionable items, and conversions — all on one beautiful dashboard.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
- Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
Basecamp is more than just a project management tool — it’s a better way to work. Teams that switch to Basecamp are more productive and better organized. They communicate better and require fewer meetings. And they’re far more efficient than before. Here’s how Basecamp makes it happen.
- Get organized
With Basecamp, you break up your work into separate projects. Each project contains everything related to the work at hand; all the people involved, every discussion, every document, file, task, important date, etc. Everything!
How it’s better: unlike email where everything starts disorganized and you have to constantly manage the chaos, Basecamp projects keep everything organized by default. Things are always where you expect, and it’s obvious where to put stuff.
- Inside every project; all the tools teams need to get work done
Spreading work across a bunch of apps is inefficient at best; total chaos at worst. Things slip through the cracks, it’s hard to see the big picture, it’s expensive, onboarding your team is a pain, etc. Basecamp eliminates all of those issues by combining everything you need in one place. It’s “easy mode” for work.
- Work-life balance just got real
A constant barrage of notifications from a half dozen apps steals your attention and lets work intrude on personal time. By centralizing your notifications, Basecamp makes it easy to keep on top of things and minimize interruptions.
Work with any team
Whether it’s for work, a side project, or even the next family vacation, Trello helps your team stay organized.
Information at a glance
Dive into the details by adding comments, attachments, due dates, and more directly to Trello cards. Collaborate on projects from beginning to end.
Built-In Workflow Automation With Butler
Let the robots do the work! Boost productivity by unleashing the power of automation across your entire team with Butler, and remove tedious tasks from your to-do lists with:
- Rule-Based Triggers
- Custom Card & Board Buttons
- Calendar Commands
- Due Date Commands
With ProofHub you can get more work done faster, together. Whether it is about keeping your teams on the same page, or committing to deadlines and celebrating success, you and your team and clients can do it all under one roof, using one work management system.
Advantages for managers:
- It helps you decide what others can access
Instead of everything being visible to everyone, you have ultimate control over who can access what. So things are always under your ultimate control.
- It shows you a clear agenda for the day
With ProofHub things will never fall into cracks. You get to see what’s in store at work, every morning. So you can plan your tasks, your schedule, and your work for the day without any trouble and also get reminders as and when you want.
- It lets you create your own workflow
You can create a workflow with clearly defined stages so that teams have a clear picture of what they are supposed to do, and how they need to proceed with their work.
Advantages for teams:
- It’s so simple that even your granny can use
There is no learning curve. Teams do not have to invest a lot of effort to know and get used to the tool. It’s so easy-to-use that in no time your teams will find it integrated within their DNA.
- It helps teams plan the day in the best way
Team members will receive an automatic reminder daily in the morning or they get reminders before the work is supposed to get started. So they know the tasks they need to work upon, the meetings they need to be a part of, and other important activities.
- It makes communication crisp and clear
From getting to begin a task and asking a quick question, communication becomes fast and easy with ProofHub. Team members can talk one-on-one or get everyone together to make plans, talk about work, share ideas, and do a lot more!
Kesi ParkerJob position: Freelance Technical Writer. I use ClickHelp for technical writing.
Technical Writing is Easy
Technical writing is for ev