Are you a member of an agile team? Are you searching for a tool that will help you improve your working process? Here is a list of the most popular agile tools.
On GitHub, project managers, and developers coordinate, track, and update their work in one place, so projects stay transparent and on schedule. Here are the features that will help you:
- Tasks. Issue, comment, and pull request descriptions support Markdown task lists — checklists you can use to coordinate and track parts of a project. Reorder tasks as your priorities change, and check them off as you complete each one.
- Assignees and mentions. Assign up to ten teammates to an issue or pull request to make sure work has an owner. Mentioning other people or teams in the issue will notify them if something changes. They can also stay in the loop by opting to receive notifications whenever someone posts a comment.
- Labels. Tagging issues and pull requests with labels allows you to quickly search for them later. Filter your issues by label to find and reference all issues that are part of your project.
- Milestones. Add a milestone to track a project as part of a larger goal, like a quarterly to-do list or a big feature. Then watch your milestone’s overall progress from the milestone page.
One of the most well-known project management programs is Jira. Jira is an agile-based solution. Jira is loved by many teams around the world but it isn’t without its flaws. Here are the key features:
- Plan. Create user stories and issues, plan sprints, and distribute tasks across your software team.
- Track. Prioritize and discuss your team’s work in full context with complete visibility.
- Release. Ship with confidence and sanity knowing the information you have is always up-to-date.
- Report. Improve team performance based on real-time, visual data that your team can put to use.
Every team has a unique process for shipping software. Use an out-of-the-box workflow, or create one to match the way your team works.
Codegiant is about issue tracking, hosting Git repositories, continuous integration and documentation in a single platform. Here is what they suggest:
- Issue Tracker. One of the most intuitive and performant issue trackers on the market. Choose from two project styles: simple kanban workboards or active sprint focused workboards.
- Git Repositories. A fully hosted Git platform that makes it easy to collaborate with your team. Approve and review code more efficiently with merge requests and code reviews.
- CI/CD. A fully integrated Continuous Delivery framework within your Git repository. Create custom workflows and pipelines using YAML files, and build your software on any stack.
- Publishable Documentation. Collaborate, write, and publish documents online with our rich text editor. Brand your document with a custom logo.
- DevOps with Metrics. Get full visibility into your production deployments. Identify trends and bottlenecks in your Continuous Delivery process.
monday.com is a flexible tool that provides a structure that can easily be configured to suit teams working to agile and various hybrid methodologies:
- Automate your workflows. Add code-free automations to your boards. Minimize the chances of human error and focus on the work that makes an impact.
- Effectively manage your team’s workload. See in real-time who’s able to take on more work and who’s not. Make adjustments to prevent missed deadlines and burnout.
- Plan out your team ‘s work in a visual way. See everything your team has planned in any given timeframe. Add key deliverables, set deadline reminders, and have a more productive week, every week.
- Make smarter decisions, faster. Get a high-level overview of all your work in one place. Feel confident making key decisions based on concrete data rather than guesses.
- Report on results in minutes. Review and share the outcomes of your team’s efforts. Easily consolidate data from multiple projects to visualize what’s most important in one place.
If you’re looking for the ultimate agile management tool, then ClickUp is the answer. It’s for anyone using the agile methodology. ClickUp is the only project management tool where the goal at the forefront of feature-driven development was “to move quickly and easily.” Here are the features:
- From simple to complex, you can create tasks for anything in ClickUp.
- Build your perfect project using world-class feature customization only possible in ClickUp.
- Create beautiful docs, wikis, and knowledge bases anywhere in ClickUp. Use /slash commands and share docs with anyone.
- Bring Google Sheets and Airtable Bases directly into ClickUp — edit and collaborate without leaving ClickUp.
- Everything gets lost in endless threads and channels — keep the communication about your work, with your work.
- Use ClickUp calendars, timelines, and Gantt charts to plan tasks, schedule your team, and sync in real-time with Google, Outlook, and Apple.
- Reminders are simple to create, repeat, delegate, or convert to tasks with the ClickUp Inbox.
- Capture images and record videos of your desktop right in your browser.